Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Snuggling a warm soft baby.
- Being able to sleep on my stomach.
- Being able to paint my own toenails.
- Watching my baby grow.
- Having the ability to wear my shoes again (currently I am only able to wear one pair of sandals, They are 1 size larger than my old shoe size. And they are mostly elastic).
- Being able to wear my wedding rings again.
- Going to mommy baby play time and making new friends.
- Reconnecting with old friends.
- Trying the crafts on Play at Home Mom’s website.
- Creating a good routine.
Things I Need To Do...ASAP:
- Pack hospital bags (the ones I can… like baby’s. Mine can wait.)
- Cook a dozen meals that are easily freezable… and some muffins/cookies. I am planning to cocoon myself for 1-2 weeks after baby arrives and not do much more than sleep, nurse and eat. So I am going to try and create a stock pile of food ahead of time.
- Write in my diary. I need to document how I am feeling these last couple weeks.
- Complete the first parts of the baby book.
- Have one last date with the hubby. Who knows when we might be able to go again.